Why is it Important to Open Bank Account in Turkey?
Not so long ago, having bank accounts and dealing with them was a luxury business for the high class in society, only businessmen and wealthy people.
Today, this is no longer the case, but having a bank account became one of the necessities to meet the demands of modern life.
Whether you are a student, an employee or a tourist, opening a bank account in Turkey gives you the following advantages:
- Paying the fees due (study installments, purchase-rent)
- Paying all kind of bills (water, gas, electricity, internet)
- Transferring funds smoothly within and outside the country.
- Access to e-shopping through credit cards.
- Conducting an exchange between currency categories.
- Banks rely on smartphones applications, for conducting all processes possible where you are, without having to personally visit your bank.